The CSFP is aimed at students of Commonwealth countries who can make a significant contribution to their home country after the completion of a higher education programme in the UK.
This is a source of funding made available to all Commonwealth countries by the Commonwealth Scholarships Commission.
- One year Taught Master’s courses or equivalent degree
- Doctoral degree of up to three years duration.
The CSFP is an annual scheme made available to all the Commonwealth countries by the Commonwealth Scholarships Commission. In India, this is jointly managed by:
- Commonwealth Scholarships Commission
- the British Council
- Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.