Católica Global School of Law is the first global law school in Europe and has been developing a strategy of training professionals for sophisticated, international legal practice. Its foundation is the idea that the lawyer of the future will be a cosmopolitan rather than a domestic lawyer. It is seen internationally as one of the institutions that contribute the most to innovation in legal teaching and it is developing partnerships with the world’s leading faculties.
Why Católica Global School of Law?
– The new market for legal services is more demanding
– Legal practice is becoming more and more international
– Law firms became global and multinational
– Top law firms and companies search for lawyers with international education and experience
– Lawyers have to bet on differentiation and prepare for a new tougher labour market
– We offer cutting edge legal education
– There is a permanent focus on tomorrow: we are setting our students up for the next 30 years
– We wisely combine the American and European approaches
– We offer a truly international environment
– CGSL is where you find the World Top Faculty