The responsibilities contain the research, the tutelage of students of the levels Bachelor, Master and doctorate, the preparation and the management of research projects, as well as the education at the various levels.
- A PhD in law (public law), since at least three years;
- A significant record of publications in internationally recognised peer-reviewed journals;
- A solid experience in academic teaching and research at high level in the field of administrative law, particularly comparative administrative law;
- Any experience in organization and/or participation in European research projects, networks, etc. is an asset;
- Knowledge of French and English is essential, knowledge of German and / or other European languages will be considered an advantage.